Saturday, January 9, 2016

April 2015

April 1st: We went to play at a friend's house and Vin found a Buzz Lightyear to play with. He thought it was the best thing ever. We will have to look for one for him. We might get him one for his birthday this year.
He must have played hard since he passed out reading a book. He has always enjoyed flipping through books most out of the boys. He also likes to carry things around like they are maps whether they are instruction manuels or receipts. He carrys the small Book of Mormon we have around and Anthon's dictionary too. It must be something about how the pages feel.

April 3rd: A few of us ladies in the neighborhood put together a Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. Each person donated at least 10 eggs with candy in them to hide. The boys loved it and it was a lot of fun.
My friend Nicole and I took our kids to the Museum of Ancient Life or the kids call it the Dinosaur Museum. Everett doesn't do super well with the dinosaurs and sometimes he gets scared. They did do better at walking through dark area that portrays the stars.

April 4th: General Conference weekend the boys and I partied when Anthon went to the Priesthood session. I took the boys to the gas station and I let them pick out their own sodas and we ate chicken nuggets too while we colored eggs. It was fun. It was a lot of sugar and caffeine for the kids but who cares?

April 5th: Easter just happened to fall the same weekend as General Conference which was a little different. We made the boys some cute baskets and we bought some street signs I picked up for a $1 each in the Walmart clearance aisle. We hung them on the wall in the room and I think it looks pretty cool with their car beds.

April 11th: Papa Mike was visiting so we went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival the weekend it opened. The flowers were so pretty. We definitely should have brought a stroller to put the kids in but I wasn't really sure what to expect since we had never been before. We also got to see the waterfall which was gorgeous and the boys were mesmerized.

April 17th: We went down to AZ for Gunner's wedding. He married Brianna. It was beautiful and we were happy to be there but I was definitely tired by the end of the day.

April 23rd: I got myself all dressed up for once and got a couple cute pictures at the Crossfit gym and of course with my bestie Jessica. She is Awesome and I'm so glad I met her when I started.

-unfinished

No comments:

Post a Comment