Saturday, January 9, 2016

October 2015


Oct. 1st: Happy 59th birthday Dad! I decorated more for the Mocktail Halloween party we are having and Vin enjoyed laying under the ladder. That is suppose to be bad luck right? I also babysat Kelsey and we did nails together to get some girl time in. I went to Applebees with some friends and had the worst server ever. They gave me a brownie bite that looked like a huge piece of poop. Normally the service is really great!

Oct. 2nd: Happy 2 year mark from breaking my wrist!

Oct. 3rd: Gordon and I took pictures in the mirror and he was able to see himself. He thought that was fun.

Oct. 5th: Vin falls asleep anywhere. He enjoys naps even when he says that he "isn't" tired. I had a great idea to put a scary message under the toilet seat for the Halloween party but I didn't end up doing it.

Oct. 6th: I have been jumping back into my Jamberry business which has been good. I posted a picture for people to earn prizes and then doubled their prizes if they booked a party. I also tried to make brownie bowls that I saw on Facebook but it was a huge FAIL! It was fun to try though.

Oct. 8th: Vin was a stud and wanted to dress up a little more for school. It might have been green day at school or something.

Oct. 10th: I printed out the invites for the Halloween party and signed the kids up for a Cooking class in December. I'm pretty excited about it!

Oct. 11th: Everett and I worked on some homework together and he did an Amazing job! It was the best he had ever written his name all by himself and he cut, glue and colored it all by himself.

Oct. 13th: This was not my best day! I ran something over on my way home from the Chiropractor and it totally destroyed my running board and hub cap on the driver's side of the Expedition. It really scared me and the kids. We got really lucky that we didn't blow out a tire or hit the brake and gas line. We were definitely being watched over.


Oct. 30th: We went to the Garth Brooks concert tonight which was hands down the best concert I have ever been to! It was supposed to start at 10:30 but ended up starting at around 11:30 instead and they played until just a little after 2AM! It was amazing! Trisha Yearwood also sang and I love her songs too! I knew every song that was played and I loved being there and singing along. We had seats that were straight back directly in front of the stage but one row from the top.

Oct. 31st: Anthon and I felt like we were hung over after getting home around 3 in the morning from the Garth Brooks concert but it was so worth it! The kids couldn't wait to go trick or treating. The day consisted of watching the Oklahoma State game of course and then finishing decorating the outside of the house to have it ready for trick or treaters later. We went out around 6pm and met up with our friends Maren and Ava to go trick or treating together. Everett was a cow, Vin was a Tiger, Gordon was a Chili Pepper and Anthon and I were Ninja Turtles. I only took Gordon down the street before I brought him home because he was not thrilled about being in the stroller. Anthon and him stayed home to hand out candy. This was our first year of going trick or treating in Utah since last year we went to AZ.

-unfinished

No comments:

Post a Comment