Saturday, January 9, 2016

November 2015

I'm super behind on my blogging this year so I am trying to play catch up and still keep up on the current month. This has been a great month already.
 It has been super busy and I can't believe it is half way over already.

Nov. 1st: The day after Halloween of course and all of the kids woke up sounding terrible so we missed our first week of church at 12:30. We used to be at 8:30 so this is quite a change. Both of the older boys were coughing a ton and Gordon was sounding kind of Croupy which is really contagious.

Nov. 6th: I babysat like normal and went to pick Kelsey and Everett up from school. When I got there Everett was sobbing. :( Another student had pushed him and obviously he didn't like it. I hate stuff like that. This student has hurt him before. He also had a hard time following directions and doing his work. Poor guy!

Nov. 7th: We celebrated 6 years of being married by going out to eat real quick at Costa Vida and then I signed Anthon and I up for a Terrorist version of the Mystery Room Escape in Salt Lake City. It was a lot of fun but we weren't able to get out before the "bomb" went off. We want to go again sometime but get a whole group together of people we know. My Awesome friend Alex watched the kids for us. It was super nice of her.

Nov. 8th: This was our first week of church at 12;30 since we missed the week before. Vin fell asleep within the first 10 mins and basically slept the whole time. Everett was not being on his best behavior so he had to be taken out to be reminded of what he needed to do. Sacrament meeting overall was a ton louder than usual which means we weren't the only ones finding the change a little more difficult. 12:30 is prime napping time. When it was time to go to Nursery and Primary neither boy wanted to go is what Anthon said so I gave him Gordon and tried to take them myself. Vin went right in but Everett told me he was sad and was crying and he kept saying, "I don't like the Church." It was really cute and pretty humorous, I spent a few minutes with him and then took him to Primary and sat a few mins until his teacher could make him feel comfortable to stay. Everett kind of just had an off week this last week.

Nov. 10th: I got a call from Everett's teacher in Lehi today saying that he kind of had a rough day. He was weepy they said and then wasn't wanting to do his work. Also he wouldn't stay in his spot so he had to be moved and got sad. I feel like he has been off this week with his behavior and emotions but I'm not sure what to do to help him.

Nov. 12th: We went and saw Yellowcard and New Found Glory in concert. It was actually suppose to be on the 11th but because of bad weather they had to postpone it one day. I was supposed to have a Holiday open house this night at our house but had to reschedule for next week and we added a few more vendors for people to check out. The concert was a lot of fun. It was nice being able to go and actually jump around here and there without the fear of throwing up at any moment because of pregnancy. We saw Yellowcard exactly a year ago and it was rough because I felt so sick. I felt like I was able to enjoy it a ton more this year which I'm sure helped Anthon enjoy it more too! We got a Guitar Pick from New Found Glory! They played 6 songs off the album I know. It was like being in High School again!

Nov. 21st: Anthon played in a Flag Football game today for church and the boys and I went and watched. It was cold and we were not 100% prepared apparently. We ended up sitting in the car to watch the rest of the game. It looked like Anthon had a lot of fun and I always enjoy watching him play sports. The boys and I enjoyed playing with my glasses in the car. They are so full of personality and fun!

-unfinished


No comments:

Post a Comment