Sunday, August 28, 2011

A couple workouts to start the week

Mon: 15 mins of cardio as hard as you can go.
100 tuck crunches 50 squat jumps

Tues: 45 mins of cardio keeping your heart rate in the fat burning zone
100 push ups

Update on our contest: This last week when I weighed myself I was about a pound lighter and body fat was the same. It was also at 5pm. I did my original measurements at 8am.

Exciting news: My work TI Fitness moved to a bigger location this weekend. We are now located on the Southwest corner of Greenfield and Warner. It is Awesome! Stop by and say hi!

I have been working with the youth the past couple weeks which has been great. I have two groups of kids. One on M/W and one T/TR. It's $75 a month for twice a week for an hour. If you want to get your kids involved or know someone else that does let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment