Monday, July 25, 2011

Do or Do Not....There is No Try!

My soccer coach said this too me once. I often have people say well I'll try to do this or do that this week and this is sometimes my response. Do or do not, there is no try! People need to fully commit. Either workout like you are suppose to every week and like I expect or don't. I don't like to hear every excuse in the book. I want you to succeed and be happy for how hard you are working but ONLY YOU can do that. I just give you all the tools.

Here is this weeks workouts:

Mon: 
100 squat jacks
75 DB chest presses on ball

Tue:
300 leg flutters
50 back extensions on ball/equipment

Wed:
150 skater hops
50 high pulls (30-75lbs)

Thurs:
50 dead lifts (30-100lbs)
150 wall sit-ups

Fri:
100 lat pulls
50 skull crushers (15-40lbs)

Meals: Try cutting out ONE thing everyday that you normally love to have but SHOULD go without.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment