Saturday, September 10, 2016

March 2015

March 2nd: We used some paints that I bought in the clearance aisle at Walmart. They have stamps on the top that you can use and the kids loved it. They always look so cute in their aprons that I buy from the Dollar Tree.

March 12th: The boys were super cute sharing one of the cars couches reading together. (Everett has started getting into reading to other people lately and it's really cute. 12/16/15)

March 17th: Vin and I loved taking naps together when Everett was at school this spring. He also loves to drool.
Everett had an assignment from the school to create a Leprechaun trap and send it to school. They had been learning about Leprechauns all week and it had been kind of being naughty.

March 19th: I scored a cute new dress at Target for $7 for the 25th week of pregnancy. I was pretty excited about it since I have always wanted some cute dresses for pregnancy but never seem to get any.

March 22nd: I love to take selfies with the boys now that they can look at the camera and pay attention a little more. They seem to think it is fun too.

March 25th: 2 weeks until the 3rd trimester. I had an emotional day and am so tired.

March 28th: I finished early working at BYU this day so I treated myself to Village Inn for breakfast. It was actually really nice to sit and eat by myself and reflect on life.

March 29th: We had toast for breakfast and Vin has got to be the messiest eater I have ever met. His face looked like the Joker because it had jelly all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment