Sunday, January 6, 2013

Change Is Good!

Well it has been about a year since I have posted anything on my blog even though I have looked at it several times just to see what other people are up to on their blogs.

I feel the need to change what my blog is about and use it more as a journal. That's the thing to do right? Change is good.

So the new year just started, 2013. Crazy how time flies. We all have been super sick and I'm hoping that everyone in the house will be back to their healthy selves again soon. I got sick about 2 weeks ago. Everett woke up sick Christmas morning and had croup then last Sunday had a double ear infection. Anthon has been quite ill all week and hopefully will recover soon. Vinson has a cold but has really been the healthiest out of all of us which we are grateful for that.

Christmas was spent in Utah at my parents house in Midway, UT. All of my siblings were there and it was such a great time to have all of us together for a few days. We watched a few movies and just hung out a lot. Everett played in snow for the first time and he liked the snow but not that his hands were cold (he refused to wear gloves). 


 Hanging with Grandpa Devey
 Seth & Nikki
 Group shot sipping on Sparkling cider (Alex is taking the picture)
 John, Alex & Chris


New Year's Eve was spent at home. I was the only one awake at midnight because I have been studying for my personal training examine that I need to take within the next 3 weeks. I haven't quite decided what all of my goals are going to be this year but I do have 2 off the top of my head:
1. Read the Book of Mormon in 365 days
2. Send birthday cards to all of my immediate family in 2013

We had a garage sale this weekend and that was fun and I got to spend time with Haylee and Shaeda so that was exciting. It went pretty well and I took everything else to DI today. I worked out tonight and burned 514 calories in a little over an hour. Now that I am starting to feel better, I need to get back to working out.

I go back to work on Monday and I have church at 9am so I better get to bed. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment