Sunday, May 8, 2011

WOW!

Alright so like I posted last week, the workouts for this week are not going to change a whole lot. I guarantee that none of you did everything listed on the workouts. So this is what you need to do:
For Abs starting tomorrow do the workout backwards so start with this last fridays Ab workout and by friday you should be back to Monday. Hope that makes Sense : )  As far as upper/lower and full body workouts, do some of the things you didn't do last week. If you need to change your full body workout up then you can do the lower and upper body workouts to make it full body!

I hope all of the Women had a very special and Happy Mother's Day! I enjoyed my first Mother's Day with Everett today!


For Cardio this week, here it is:

Mon: 30 min- walk for 3min/run for 2min

Tue: 15 mins of jump rope

Wed: 45 mins of cardio with heart rate at 65% of Max

Thur: 250 jumping jacks

Fri: 2 mile run

Sat: 30 min of intense cardio

My confession for the week is that I allowed myself to have a Dr. Pepper on Saturday to celebrate my Birthmother/Mother's Day weekend. I only had one and will continue now to go without until I have reached my pre-pregnancy weight. Let me know if you have any questions this week! Make Healthy choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment