Sunday, May 1, 2011

WOW! Week of Workouts

So I didn't reach my goal of losing my last 15lbs of baby weight by yesterday but I did lose 6 of it. I have 9 more pounds to go which means I still can't drink any Dr. Pepper. I could have worked out harder the first couple weeks. I worked out hard this last week. I'm trying to drink 3 liters of water everyday. I haven't done as well lately.

Here are the workouts for this week.

May 2nd
Upper: 50 tricep push-ups, push-up hold with 50 Single arm punches (ask if you need help)
Lower: 100 DB Squats (Hold the dumbell with both hands at one end and squat until it touches the ground)
Whole: 100 Sumo squats (legs out wide with toes pointing diagonal) with lateral raise (5-12lb DB)
Abs: 200 Russian twists holding a DB, weight plate or ball in your hands
Cardio: 2 mile easy pace

May 3rd
Upper: 100 single arm pulls with (15-30lb DB)
Lower: Lunge, Lunge, Squat 50x
Abs: 200 sit-up with legs straight
Cardio: 1 mile as fast as possible

May 4th
Upper: 100 dips on a bench or chair
Lower: 100 mule kicks, 100 side kicks (both done on hands and knees)
Whole: swing n' squat using (10-20lbs)
Abs: 100 sit-ups with pushing weight about your head
Cardio: 20 sprints 1min of rest between

May 5th
Upper: 150 bicep curls (5-20lb DB)
Lower: 50 lunges forward and backward
Abs: 100 tucks
Cardio: 20 mins of intense cardio

May 6th
Upper: 100 supermans, 50 windmills (25each side)
Lower: 50 broad jumps, 200 calf raises
Whole: 100 squat and press (5-20lb DB)
Abs: 3x 1min plank holds, front and each side
Cardio: 6x 1min of high knees

May 7th
Cardio: 1 hard hour of cardio

Next week for workouts it will be basically the same except because not everyone is going to do every exercise everyday so whatever you do this week, expect to do the other exercises the week after. Hope everyone is doing well and making healthy choices. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment