Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Big Goal!


This picture was 10 days before I had Everett. The last time I was weighed a week before I had him I had gained 51 pounds!

So I weighed myself yesterday and realized I'm only 15lbs away from hitting my pre pregnancy weight. I have made a goal that I want to lose that last 15lbs by April 25th which means I really need to hit the exercising hard and cut out a few things in my diet that aren't helping.
Here's what I did for my workout today!

I jog/walked 3.66 miles which took 50:43 and my average mile pace was 13.50
I did this around 10 something so it was pretty warm and I pushed Everett while I was going. He enjoys the walks and they normally put him to sleep.

I just finished doing 6 rounds of Tabata (20sec work/10 sec rest) for squat knee raises, jumping jacks, and push-ups. I also did 3 sets of 25 squats with a dumbbell and 3 sets 8 bicep curls on each arm

I'm going to finish my workout up with 5min AB routine. You do each of the following exercises for 30 sec.
Basic crunch, left side crunch, right side crunch, bicycle, reverse crunch, long arm crunch, crossover crunch, half curl, toe touches and the plank.


I'm going to make sure I drink 3 liters of water today. I had a protein shake before my run. I have decided to make a PROMISE to myself and everyone else that I will not drink a Dr. Pepper until I have lost my last 15lbs. What are you willing to give up?

No comments:

Post a Comment